My First OFFICIAL Post!

Yay! It's finally up and running. I'm still ironing out some details of this blog, so please bear with me! This is my first official post, and I'm excited to say that these two munchkins belong to me! What a way to kick-off my new Photo Blog site!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been experimenting with some textures and photo overlays (kinda like adding a transparancy color over an image), and I have to say, I love how these turned out.

Hopefully this will be the first of many, many more photos to come, so come back and visit anytime!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

The new blog looks fantastic! I'm excited to stalk it, ha ha.

Taffy said...

I love it! You ready for tomorrow? You will have to let me know how it goes. I know you will be the best OD they have ever had!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop