CAPTURING THE EVERYDAY

There was no special reason for this session. Zoey's mom just asked me to come over and snap a few pictures. I love that . . . no agenda . . . no stress. I love all those little everyday things like eating breakfast, playing with the dog (isn't Kip here handsome?), swinging in her swing, and cuddling with mom and dad. The beauty of EVERYDAY is that it's not always about the perfect smile or the perfect pose, and THAT is what I think Zoey's parents will treasure always . . . the simple & beautiful EVERYDAY.

Photobucket

And little Zoey isn't only a beauty, but was such a laid back and calm little one. I couldn't have asked for a better munchkin.

Photobucket

Thanks Trent, Layla, Zoey & Kip for inviting me into your home and allowing me to capture your EVERYDAY.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop