DRAKE and KNOX

When Lauren asked me to come over and take some pictures of her boys as they were playing, I couldn't have been happier. Candid moments of my kiddos are by far my favorite pictures to look back on, and it makes me happy when someone else appreciates these types of pictures.

And play, they did - such busy boys - baseball, basketball (you should see the form on Drake here!), swings, slides, and even a kite flying adventure (poor tree probably still has a lovely kite ornament on it's lovely branches). No posing from the boys - just lots of fun, playing and giggles. By far, one of my favorite siblings session to date!

Photobucket

Mark & Lauren - thanks for having me over and trusting me to take a few pictures of your fun and adorable boys!

1 comment:

LoriE said...

Wonderful pictures of these boys! Great job Marla.

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop