Little Zoey

Some sessions make my heart smile. This was one of them.

Meet Zoey.

Photobucket

So happy. So fun. So carefree. So BEAUTIFUL (like seriously beautiful, Trent & Layla, you better watch out . . . )

Photobucket

I've got a little thing for blue eyes . . . I love them (perhaps b/c I have two blue eyed babies myself), and Zoey's beautiful baby blues are stunning. . . See for yourself. . .

Photobucket

And those curls? So great! Zoey didn't have any hair last time I photographed her, so I couldn't resist snapping an image of those amazing curls (just like her mamma's).

Photobucket

Aren't they fun?

Photobucket
Photobucket

We had such a great time. Thanks Trent & Layla for meeting me in the park so I could once again play with your lovely little one and my little camera. I hope you love your images (I sure do!).

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

You do such an amazing job with your photography shots. We just love the happy times and fun in each one. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop