TEAM GRANDPA BOB

There is just one thing I want say to Grandpa Bob:

You, Sir, are well loved.

Photobucket

And really, isn't that all we need in this world?

It was such a pleasure for me to hang out with Grandpa Bob here and his family. His grand kids, and kids, and mom and siblings . . . all of us, hanging out at his sister's farm and just enjoying being around each other. It was a wonderful few hours for me and a day that I hope Grandpa Bob remembers for a very, very, VERY long time.

Oh, and there's one more thing I want to say to Grandpa Bob:

Photobucket

You, Sir, are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for sharing a bit of your day and life with me.I wish you the best, and I hope you all enjoy your images!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Marla, I can't say thank you enough!! I am so excited to see all of our pictures sometime this week! Thanks for sharing this day with us!!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop