ENJOY THE MAGIC

Enjoy the Magic of Miss Sophie

She can be angelic at times (mildly, according to her mother). She loves her pet hamster here . . . also known as "Squeaky-the-Pig."

Photobucket

She had a little expression for almost any occasion. Excitement, Frustration, Joy . . . she went through them all in the hour that we spent together.

Photobucket

As you can see, she can be quite animated.

Photobucket

One thing is for sure though. . .

She is deeply, madly, and truly loved by these two here. . .

Photobucket

And I'm fairly certain that the feeling is mutual.

Katie, Eric and Sophie . . . thanks so much for letting me come hang out with you guys and play with my camera. Little Sophie truly is magic. I hope you enjoy your images as much as I enjoyed taking them!

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop