Playing in the Sun

We've had such a glorious Fall! Every time I take photos on a beautiful weekend, I keep thinking that this will be the last of my beloved sunshine until Spring . . .

Fall just keeps proving me wrong . . . and I love that!

I met up with my friend, Stephanie and her family on one of the last weekends in October. What a beautiful afternoon to snap some images of her adorable family. My friend, Sunshine, did not disappoint.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And one last image . . . just to keep it REAL (taken at the end of our time together, and those poor babies had ENOUGH of our picture-taking!!). I love this photo, and it makes me giggle. :)
Photobucket

Adam, Stephanie, Ryder & Berkley, Thanks so much for meeting me in the park and allowing me to snap some images of you guys. Hope you cherish these images for many, many years!

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop