Can You See It?

Nicki had a special spot in mind for her family session pictures. She said there was a small creek by her home that was pretty, and as we made our way from her home to the creek, the beauty was obvious . . .

Photobucket

Pretty fall leaves, the reflections in the creek, the quaint stone walls, rustic fences, and that sunlight . . . oh, how I love that sunlight.

Photobucket

As we settled in for some pictures, she asked, "Can you see it?" clearly referring to the beauty of her location . . .and yes, I saw it. Looking through my camera I saw beauty that went well beyond our obvious surroundings. . .

Beauty that exists as an animated little boy who rarely stood still and made the cutest faces with a smile that brightened not only his face, but all of us around him . . .

Photobucket

Beauty that exists as a curious toddler who loved to look close at my camera, and throw rocks and kiss on his mom and dad . . .

Photobucket

Beauty that exists as parents whose love for their family was almost palpable. . .

Photobucket
Photobucket

Beauty that exists as a family that really couldn't be any more perfect for each other.

Photobucket
Photobucket

So, to answer the question . . . YES, Nicki, for sure I see it. The beauty of your family is as obvious as your amazing location, and I thank you so much for sharing that with me!

Nicki happens to be an amazing photographer - I was honored to have her photograph my family. Check us (and her lovely images) out!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Oh my Gosh! I'm in love! Marla - you are amazing. I'm in tears. You are just amazing. I'm love them!!! (in tears)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop