Happy Birthday Remy!

This session was everything I ever hope for in a session: a laid back family, a cute, sweet, & happy kiddo, lots of love, and the sunshine . . . oh, the sunshine!

Little Remy here is turning the big ONE this month, so it only seemed appropriate to capture some images of her as she crosses this milestone. Of course, having loving parents along for the pictures makes my job easy. They get to kiss and cuddle and love (all the things they normally do with Remy), and I get to be there capturing bits of their life together. How fun!

Meet Jeff, Vivian & Remy . . .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Beautiful family, right?

Jeff, Vivian & Remy - thank you so much for trusting me to take these images of your family. I hope you have the best day as you celebrate sweet Remy's birthday! Enjoy!

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop