Play Time

The first time I met these boys, little Knox was only 6 days old . . . my how he's grown. He's 6 months old now and his big brother Drake is 3. Time flies by, but these two were as cute and fun as ever. We met in the park in some 100 degree heat, but no one really seemed to mind. We just let the kids do what kids do, and had a good time playing.

Drake decided he wanted to build a rock castle . . .

Photobucket

We let him.

Knox decided he was going to go-to-town on this toy . . .

Photobucket

We let him.

Drake thought it would be fun to give Knox a few kisses. . .

Photobucket

It was (well, for the most part - scroll down to see the last image).

And Knox thought it would be fun to get kisses from his momma . . .

Photobucket

Clearly, it was.

I left smiling and thinking how lucky I was to capture this happy family.

Photobucket

Mark, Lauren, Drake & Knox, thanks so much for inviting me into your life for a bit. Hope you enjoy your images.

And just one more . . . an "out-take" of sorts . . . because it's not ALWAYS fun to get a kiss or hug from a sibling . . . this one just made me laugh, so I thought I'd share. :)

Photobucket

You're smiling now, right?

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop