Family of Three (for now)

I've known the Pingel's for quite some time now, and I've had the pleasure of photographing little Brecken here many times. As you can see, he's handsome and funny - such a little man, don't ya think?

Well, I'm over-the-moon excited that they are adding a little lady to their family later this month! I can not wait to meet her! Brecken will be such a good big brother, and Mandee and Jason are already completely smitten with this little lady. And who wouldn't be? I'm so glad they get to experience the joy that is a little girl!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Jason, Mandee & Brecken, thanks so much for letting me snap a few images for you guys. Can't wait to meet baby Kensley soon!

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop